Monday, December 24, 2012

Deluxe Spin To Win Special Offer

Hey Guys!

Looks like I'm doing a couple of posts here just made by me! Kent Kronkite or any of the others that write on the Chronicle haven't posted for ages!

Guess what? It's Christmas Eve! So that means... it's Christmas tomorrow! Woop! What are you hoping to get? Comment below!
I am hoping to get a brand new laptop! It's not that I want one (well I do but that's not the main reason I'm hoping to get one) I actually need one. My netbook is really slow, crashes every 5 minutes, takes 5 minutes to load.... A lot more than that, but I won't list them all! I;m also hoping for some summer clothing and accessories for the family holiday next year!
 I also need a couple more winter clothing to for now!
 












So then,  what this post is really about is the Deluxe Spin To Win on your Console Page!
There is a special offer! 1 spin is 50 gold, 3 spins is 120 gold and 5 spins is 190 gold!















Merry Christmas!
~Abi ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment