Friday, December 14, 2012

Even More Xmas Seasonals! Stuffed Toys, Lights, Stockings & Hats!

(Originally by Kent Kronkite!)

Hey Guys!

It certainly is a bumper Christmas, and the fun hasn't stopped yet! When I go to the Town Center I marvel at all the wonderful Christmas Seasonal items, and today we have even more.

Get your Santa, Snowman, and Reindeer stuffed toys now! I already have a reindeer toy from 2 years ago! They're very cute space decorations and you can carry them around for a touch of seasonal cheer.

We also have our very popular Christmas stockings, as well as some Christmas lights for decorating with. I had the Christmas Tree Christmas lights but I sold them, so I will decorate my house very well for Christmas!

And don't forget the Apex Red Tuque Hat and the Apex Green Tuque Hat. Just the thing to keep your head warm and make you look very festive indeed! I have a brown one which was one of the first hats, but right now I am wearing my epic Santa Hat with a green santa tee, grey gloves, grey scarf, and my reindeer!




~Abi ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment