Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Add Some Colour To Your Outdoors

(Sorry it's late! June 19th 2012)

Hey Guys!

I just love the colourful plants in the Town Center, don't you? In fact for a while now I've had my fingers crossed hoping that I'd be able to decorate my own garden in such beautiful shades. Now I'm very happy to say my wish has come true! There are some gorgeous new pink and green plants available in Garden Life and from your shopping catalogue.



I was extremely thrilled to see the wonderful array of plants now available in pink and green. Not only are there sculptural plants that make a real statement, but there are potted plants and different sized bushes too.
Head down to Garden Life now to get yours - I know the new plants will make your outdoor spaces stunning! 

~Abi 

No comments:

Post a Comment