Saturday, May 19, 2012

Zoom Bella Scooter!

(Sorry it's late! May 17th.)

Hi Guys!

Yeah, I didn't get to do this post either because of my exams.


Here is the Zoom Bella Scooter!
There is nothing better than feeling the wind in your hair as you travel along, and this scooter is fast enough to get your heart racing! With a speed-boost of +50, the Zoom Bella Scooter will get you where you're going in no time at all. Although with such a stylish mode of transport, I find myself enjoying the journey so much I never want to stop.
On a personal note, I would urge you to please wear a helmet and sensible clothing when you ride your Zoom Bella Scooter. Your safety is my greatest concern! But once properly attired, I know you will enjoy riding this motor scooter immensely.
Happy scooting!
~Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment