Saturday, August 31, 2013

September is here!

Hey Guys!

September is here and that means another big post about the things this month!

September for Leo Shoto
Well, to me September is classified at Autumn, because the Autumnal weather starts here. Some say Autumn starts on the first of September, like me, but some say that Autumn starts on the 20th of September.
I know that Americans call Autumn, Fall. I don't know which other places call it that.
I like Autumn. With all the trees leaves changing colour, then they fall off and you run through all the leaves on the pavement.
One of the places that I once lived with my Dad was on the outskirts of the town. But in the town there is a road where all the trees are covering the sky so all you see are the trees. ( When I was little I called these tree tunnels :P ). Then in the Autumn that road got really pretty, a couple of leaves on the road, but loads on the pavement. But the trees were  still full of leaves looking really pretty.

Also, the other bit about September in real life for me is GOING BACK TO SCHOOL ON THE 5TH OF SEPTEMBER :(
Oh well, I like to see all the new year 7's coming up :P They're small and cute. It's the same with reception in primary school. (I think some people called reception, kindergarden)

ANYWAY. Enough about what September is like for me... We are going to talk about SEPTEMBER IN SMALLWORLDS!!!!!
What's the monthly wear? What is the new Kudos? Is that what your asking? Well I ask that to myself every morning on a new month. Whether I'll like it or not? Well, I can tell you I like both the monthly wear and the kudos reward for September 2013!



September 2013 Monthly Wear: Timothy the Saber-Toothed Cat

FirstPost_SabreTooth

Timothy the Saber-Toothed Cat is September's new monthly wear!
Just like Dotty the Dalmation (July 2013) and Gary the Gorilla (August 2013), this new wear Timothy the Saber-Toothed Cat, blinks as well!

You can buy Timothy the Saber-Toothed Cat's head for just 2000 gold (just like all the monthly wears you buy in that month). You can also buy his body as a suit to wear for 8000 gold but you must be a VIP member to wear the suit. You do NOT have to be VIP to wear the head, but if you are VIP, you can still wear it as well :)

Timothy the Saber-Toothed Cat gives you a +30 Speed Boost, a +10 Health Boost and a +10 Nature Resistance.

Head down to the Emporium now to buy him, or buy him on your Shop Catalogue!
Timothy the Saber-Toothed Cat will only be available in the Emporium and the Shop Catalogue this month, but after the month, I bet some wears and rares shops are bound to have him in there!

 
 
 
 

 
September 2013 Kudos Reward: Bronze Trophy




The new Kudos reward is the Bronze Trophy! I think that this would go very well with a Bronze Medal as well. Then I am guessing that the next 2 Kudos reward would be a silver trophy to go with the silver medal and a gold trophy to go with a gold medal? What ever it is, you will be updated on it on November's big post.
Make sure you earn your XP to get that Kudos reward this month!

----------------------------------------------

Well, that is all on September 2013 for now, SmallWorlds! Have fun and enjoy these new and amazing items!
~Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment