Monday, February 25, 2013

SWOSCARS Winners + Photos!

I would of posted yesterday while waiting, but Norton Safety blocked my own blog! I can get in now (Thanks Mum). I have Norton Safety because inappropriate adverts kept coming up on my laptop.

(Originally by SmallWorls Crew: Nicci Minuit!)


Hey Guys!

Congratulations and thank you to all of SmalWorlds' SWOSCARS participants!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4kW8-LPsco

CONGRATS EVERYONE!
 
 
 
 
(By Abi Cook the 4th)
 
I am so sorry that I don't have pictures of the SWoscars on the inside, I had to go just as it opened. But I was in the waiting cue in my red dress!
The owner of the space was Doubletrouble Biteme.
 
Here are the photos I had!!
 
 
 
At the Info Hub Party that Beyond Glory was running!
Only people I remembered names for were there was Matty Mooo, Beyond Glory and Mr Parker the 8th. Sorry if I didn't see your names.


 
 


 In the cue for the SWoscars at the front of the cue!!



In the cue for the SWoscars with Sasgirl next to me on he rigt.
 
 
 
I'm the one in the Red Dress, white bangles, red nail polish, white shoes, guitar, yellow necklace and flower hat.
 
 
~Abi

No comments:

Post a Comment